1. The information placed on the pages of https://theseuslab.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is intended for free acquaintance of the Internet users or potential clients of the group of companies Theseus Lab Group with questions which may be of their professional interest.
2. All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without any expressed or implied warranties. Access to the Site and the use of its Contents are at your sole discretion and at your own risk.
3. The Site https://theseuslab.com and its Contents are provided freely, as an act of goodwill, on "as is" principle, without conclusion of any agreements or contracts between you, users of the Site, and Administration, owners of servers, on which the Site is placed, or by someone else, in any way related to this or related projects, which [contracts] may be subject to direct claims.
4. This resource belongs to the group of companies Theseus Lab Group, whose main areas of activity are the development of research equipment and software, comprehensive preparation and implementation of engineering projects, equipment supplies and its further maintenance, in connection with this, any trademarks, marks and names of goods, services and organizations, design rights, copyright and related rights, which are mentioned, used or quoted on the pages of the Site, belong to their legal owners and their use here does not entitle you to any other use. Unless otherwise stated, the pages of this Site are not related to copyright holders, and no one other than the copyright holder can dispose of the rights to use materials protected by copyright law. Information about equipment, consumables, chemical reagents or maintenance services of trademarks listed on the Site is provided to potential customers for acquaintance. Official distributors of these companies are engaged in supply and provision of the above mentioned on the Territory of the Republic of Belarus, unless there are other relationships between these manufacturers and the group of companies Theseus Lab Group, as part of their own engineering projects or participation in state Tenders, with official powers (authorization letter, commercial proposal, distribution contract).
5. The Administration does not provide any assurances or warranties regarding the Site and its Contents, including, without limitation, on the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or compliance for any specific purpose of the Site and the Contents, as to the fact that when using the Site no errors will occur, its performance would be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that the Site will not content viruses or other malicious code, and that the Content and the Site do not violate the rights of third parties.
6. The Administration shall take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, relevance and legitimacy of the Content, but it shall not assume responsibility for the actions of persons or entities which were directly or indirectly carried out on the basis of information available on the Site or received through it, both provided by the Administration and by third parties.
7. In accordance with the legislation in force, the Administration waives any assurances and warranties, which may otherwise be implied, and waives liability in respect of the Site, the Content and their use. Under no circumstances will the Administration of the Site be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damage resulting from any use of the information on this Site, the emergence of addiction, the productivity decline, dismissal or interruption of work activity, as well as expulsion from educational institutions, for any loss of profit, suspension of economic activity, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise, arising in connection with access to the Site, use or inability to use it, its Content or any linked Internet site, or shutdown, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the Administration is clearly informed of the possibility of such damage.
9. The Administration reserves the right to make changes without notice to users.
10. The administration has the right to deny access to the Site to any User or group of Users without explaining the reasons for its actions and prior notice.
11. The User agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved according to the norms of the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
12. Inaction by the Administration in case of violation by the User or a group of Users of the user agreement does not deprive the Administration of the right to take appropriate actions to protect the Site later.
13. All rights to the materials on the Site are protected in accordance with the legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Belarus, including copyright and related rights.
14. The layout of the pages, the logo, the graphics and the pictures placed on this Site are protected by copyright.
15. If, under the laws in force, any conditions are declared invalid, the remaining conditions shall remain in full force.